Your bathroom is one of the most private spaces in your home. Most homeowners want a bathroom that offers comfort and reflects personal style, but it is important to have materials, fixtures, and amenities that have lasting value. Next to a kitchen renovation, a remodeled bathroom can have a significant Return On Investment (ROI) for homeowners.
An even better reason to remodel your existing bathroom is the increased functionality and enjoyment you will receive from having a newly renovated space. Remodeling your bathroom will have a long-term positive impact, regardless of whether it is large or small. The following are a few tips for some space-saving ideas that can transform your current bathroom into a bright and modern functional space:
- Start with the essentials. While it’s easy to get caught up in the decorating aspect of a new bathroom, the functional units need to be a top priority. Choose a toilet and tub/shower combination that will not only reflect your personal taste, but is of a lasting quality. These will be the two most used fixtures in your bathroom, and you want to ensure that they will last as well as look good.
- Ensure adequate lighting. If your bathroom lacks natural light, there are many creative ways to add lighting to your bathroom that will give you the ability to shave and/or apply makeup while adding ambiance to the space.
- Create a space saving design. In addition to the necessary elements of any bathroom, there are a number of products and necessities that every bathroom contains, regardless of the size. Your bathroom does not have to look cluttered – making the most out of the space that you have will ensure that you have the storage that you need.
- Compile a list of “Must Haves.” Knowing what is absolutely essential to your particular lifestyle will help when deciding on a budget. This will give you an idea of what you need vs. what you can splurge on.
- Don’t sacrifice quality for quantity. Remember that anything you decide on will be integrated into your bathroom and will need to have a lasting value. Saving a few dollars now can lead to spending more later in repairs and replacements.
Kingswood Designs offers personalized bathroom designs, tailored to fit your unique lifestyle. Their team of professional design experts will sit down with you and discuss your needs and come up with a bathroom remodeling solution that suits your taste and your budget.
Kingswood has everything you need to design your bathroom sanctuary, including:
- Custom Cabinetry
- Custom Surrounds
- Quality Countertops
- Fixtures and Faucets
- Ceramic Tile and Flooring
- Lighting and Accessories
Your personal design consultant will guide you through the selection process, and our team of experienced installation professionals will ensure that your bathroom remodeling process is smooth, with a minimum of disruptions.
For more information on Kingswood Design’s Bathroom Remodeling Services, contact them today.